E-Commerce Application Manager – Zuid-Holland
This global market leader enables its customers to execute complex projects from sea level to ocean floor in the most challenging of maritime environments. Are you experienced in ERP-systems with knowledge in E-commerce? Is working in an ambitious team that has the drive to be the best in the business what gets you out of bed in the morning? Then this organization is looking for you to help them realize their future goals!
This organization is the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, they do not stop there. For every ship, they have also developed advanced equipment which is integrated seamlessly. In addition, life-cycle support is offered to their customers, available worldwide and for the entire lifetime of their products.
The IT department is expanding and have planned exiting and innovative projects for the coming years.
As the Application Manager E-commerce you will be responsible for the applications that support the business processes E-commerce within this multinational. The applications include a.o. ERP-systems such as IFS, inRiver, Intershop, CRM and other related applications and/or interfaces. You will help us to define, monitor and test the development of new functionalities for our e-commerce platform. As the E-commerce Application Manager, your primary objective is to change the IT environment in line with new business requests together with our development partner. Working in an ambitious team that has the drive to be the best in the business is what gets you out of bed in the morning! In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for:
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria, and discussing these with the implementation partner;
- Working together with (online) marketers and product specialists to get the best out of the platform;
- Understanding the business processes within manufacturing and translating these into application solutions;
- Testing and guaranteeing that selected functionalities work in the correct manner and improve the user experience;
- Resolving incidents according to service level agreements;
- Assisting in deployments, identifying issues and communicating progress throughout the development life cycle;
- Creating value-driven solutions, as well as enhancing the user experience and functionality of the platform;
- Guaranteeing the uptime, availability and high performance of the platform;
- Managing changes and, if required, managing the people who support you in achieving these;
- Maintaining constant contact with your business and IT colleagues;
- Taking ownership of the changes that you oversee.
- Bachelor degree is preferred;
- At least three years of relevant experience with e-commerce and ERP systems;
- Experience with systems such as IFS and Intershop (advantageous);
- Qualifications in ITIL, SCRUM, ASL and/or SQL, or be motivated to train in these areas;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- The ability to take the initiative and come up with ideas to improve our processes and systems;
- A no-nonsense approach, while being able to work well as part of a team;
- The ability to work fluently according to Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- A competitive salary;
- The ability to gain experience in an international organisation;
- Ongoing support to progress your field of study, including personal development;
- Opportunities gained by visiting events and attending training courses;
- 40 Days of leave per year;
- Outstanding secondary employment conditions.
- Alyssa Versteden
- 088 0442000