Digital Finance Specialist – Amsterdam AreaAmsterdam Area 40 uur #8330
Would you like to be end-to-end accountable for the setup and strategy for the Technology Products related to Digital Finance, including Finance Automation, Finance Analytics, and Process Mining tools within this International A-label Organization?
The organization is currently building a new Digital and Data environment with a representative in the Executive Board (separate from IT and Finance). This means that decisions will be made quickly, and the necessary changes will be implemented in a fast-paced manner. The position will be in the Global Digital & Technology – Finance department. The team consists of 14 team members but is growing rapidly. The goal of this team is to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology, and advanced analytics.
You understand the Product Owners’ (Business) needs and convert them into solution architecture specifications in line with overall architectural standards and roadmaps. You know how to collaborate with external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the required solutions, fitting with the goals and requirements.
- Owns the Digital solutions within Finance from E2E technical product lifecycle, including managing the quality of the solution and technical debt;
- Works with Finance departments to understand, elicit, analyze, document, and communicate program and platform/application requirements and successfully deliver them;
- Participates in the selection of new technologies;
- Identifies proactively potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and proposes how to resolve these;
- Maintains awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability;
- Is multidisciplinary – ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team.
- Master Degree in Computer Science related subject and/or Finance;
- At least 8 years experience in Finance/Business Intelligence/IT related roles;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- A proven strong technical background with experience in one or more IT areas, especially BI/ financial analytics;
- Be able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and “truths” and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others;
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture;
- High-level understanding of Finance processes, deep understanding of IT landscape & data analytics.
- A full-time position of 40 hours per week;
- Salary indication between €80.000,- and €100.000,- based on your current skill set;
- A modern international working environment with countless career opportunities in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Lots of internal training and development programs.
- E: Steven.Droppert@sterken.com
- M: +31 6 438 418 52
- T: +31 88 044 2000