Digital Customer Experience Consultant – Noord-LimburgNoord-Limburg 40 uur #7244
Digital Marketing; Online; Customer facing; CRM and Business Analyses. All these aspects come together in this challenging job!
Our business partner Cordstrap is a dynamic and agile private company which has been at the forefront of a revolution in the protection of Cargo. It is a mid-sized organization which has built a leading position globally over the last 50 years through an innovative suite of products. Cordstrap works in partnership with customers to provide advice and solutions to their global shipping needs – whether transporting dynamic cargo, dangerous chemicals or difficult to transport capital goods.
Cordstrap is headquartered in Oostrum, the South-East of the Netherlands, and maintains a global footprint of sales offices, factories and distribution partners in over 50 countries worldwide.
IT is fully centralized in Oostrum in staff as well as in business platforms and support.
The IT team has transformed over the last few years to an organization that has its focus on and collaborates closely with the business. It has successfully supported the business with strategic change and improvement projects like the implementation of our global CRM system. Business and IT have planned a compelling technology vision for the company with roadmap initiatives in the area of digital interaction with our customers, digital marketing and sales improvements, further improvement of the technology of our operational backbone, digital supply chain integration, and the execution of a challenging data and analytics and machine learning program.
Information Technology is organized in 3 teams:
– Business Applications
– Data and Analytics
– Infrastructure and Operations
They are a lean organization supported by high quality vendors. The IT team lives by the Cordstrap values: Customer Centric, Integrity, Flat and Open, Agile and Innovative, and Execution Driven.
As the new Digital Customer Experience Consultant, you will play an instrumental role in achieving our medium- and long-term IT goals and future growth of the Cordstrap business.
You will focus on providing our Customers with the technology that will make it very easy for them to understand, purchase and use our cargo protection offerings. You will connect, inspire, support and deliver to our global customers, and our global marketing and -sales teams.
The responsibilities of the Digital Customer Experience Consultant:
- Achieve and maintain a good understanding of the cargo protection business, the Cordstrap customers and the Cordstrap marketing and sales organization and processes.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with your business and technology partners
- Achieve and maintain a very good understanding of the technology and applications used in the business domain.
- Successfully implement technology and applications for the business domain
- Closely cooperate with the stakeholders within the business domain to achieve the initiative objectives.
- Manage and motivate the initiative teams.
- Manage suppliers critically and effectively.
- Analyze and document the business processes and best practices
- Identify areas of improvement and collaborate to identify new business opportunities
- Specify and design required interfaces, reports, and customizations.
- Prepare and execute testing of interfaces, reports, and customizations.
- Train end users in the use of the implemented solutions.
- Support the go live activities for solutions implementations.
- Provide support to implementations in production
Ideal candidate profile:
- You have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within internationally operating companies;
- You have a good understanding of Marketing and Sales processes in a B2B environment and understand how these are effectively supported by digital and CRM technology
- You have experience in the successful implementation of digital or CRM technology in an international business environment
- You are experienced in working with suppliers
- You have affinity with manufacturing and supply chain and love marketing and sales
- Experienced with process and data modeling, application configuration, software specification and testing
- English fluently written and spoken
- Result driven, analytical, self-starter, disciplined, creative, good negotiator, pragmatic, capable of handling stress
We offer a challenging working environment where there is freedom to think along and build on digital and CRM strategy and execution.
The company offers a competitive salary package, within a company where one is proud!
- Yvonne van Amelsvoort
- M: +31 6 41902316
- T: +31 88 044 2000