Data Integration/ Interfaces Specialist – Region: BredaRegion: Breda #6891
Are you looking for a role in which you collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
This organisation is the world’s biggest independent organisation in the area of biotechnology/pharmacy. They do research, development and distribution of human medicine for the use in several medical disciplines. Since 1997 the European centre of logistics is situated in Noord Brabant. Medicines are packed, labelled and distributed through whole Europe, North-Africa and the Middle-East. The culture is typical Californian: young, energic, informal, relaxed and professional. There is a lot of attention for a well balanced HR policy.
You will be joining the Global Commercial Operation Information System team; a young and dynamic DevOps team; focusing on EU Region based in Breda, The Netherlands. The EU-GCOIS is responsible to support Customer Engagement integrated Platform (CRM).
As Data Integration Specialist you will be engaged in the standups & regular sprint planning and execution to deliver interface features, improvement, data validation & data integration to benefit our business users and streamline our interfaces strategy. You will manage operational requests and assist in the escalated triage of support issues, working with diverse user groups. By assisting in gathering user requirements you contribute to continuously improve the data integration. With your technical skills you can create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs and technical specifications.
Preferably we are looking for someone specialized in data integration and interfaces, with experience in Pharma industry and we will consider candidates having expertise in ETL, informatica, Redshift or equivalent cloud-based solution, AWS S3 or equivalent storage solution. Knowledge on Salesforce and Veeva CRM will also be welcome.
- Bachelor level education
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical admin / developer role
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Ability to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable
- Experience with system and application monitoring
- ETL tools: Experience in creating/modifying workflows in ETL tools – preferably cloud-based like Informatica, Snaplogic and/or Data bricks
- Redshift or equivalent cloud-based dB
- S3 or equivalent storage system
- AWS (similar cloud-based platforms)
- Excellent base salary;
- 13th month;
- 30 annual paid holidays;
- Very strong benefits (e.g. bonus).
- Esther Blok
- M: 06-43844677
- T: 088 0442000
- E: Esther.firstname.lastname@example.org