Cyber Security Officer IT/OT – Zuid-HollandZuid-Holland 40 uur #7594
As Cyber Security Officer IT/OT you are responsible for the further development of the information security strategy and policies within a global en entrepreneurial organization. Focus is on the implementation of their information security strategy through advice, monitoring and management of OT and IT security operations.
For one of the world’s fastest-growing energy storage businesses we are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Officer IT/OT. This large international organization operates a network of bulk logistics assets around the world taking the environmentally sound and safety into account. The organization has its headcounter in Rotterdam, from where they manage their terminals across 5 continents.
The company in-sourced its IT activities with regard to the development, maintenance and support of its world-wide terminal supporting system. They strive to be an agile, innovative and business driven IT organization which is needed to support the rapidly expanding network of terminals.
The Cyber Security Officer OT/IT is part of the IT organization and will directly report to the Global IT Director.
- The Cyber Security Officer will safeguard the alignment with the internal IT and OT stakeholders, guide local OT and IT teams in safeguarding they implement secure solutions (security by design).
- The Cyber Security Officer will safeguard that 3rd parties that are supporting the organization in OT/IT & Innovation developments will comply with the security standards set.
- Further develop and execute the Cyber Security plans;
- Bring together OT and IT experts within the business and IT domains;
- Translate laws and regulations in the field of information security and privacy into policies and oversee the implementation and compliance thereof;
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the information security policy, standards and guidelines;
- Fosters a culture of security awareness and propagates a security by design attitude;
- Coordinate and advise when it comes to security incidents, be the first point of contact;
- Advise management on findings and the associated risks;
- Analyse current processes and procedures and implement improvements;
- Provide the right means to monitor or prevent (digital) security incidents;
- Create awareness in the business, for example, by providing information and internal training on these topics.
- Master degree (Informatics or relevant domain);
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience (Security/IT Audit) in both IT and OT domains;
- GICSP (Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional)and/or CISSP CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certified;
- Experience with one or more standards such as COBIT, NIST, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISA/IEC-62443.
- Excellent base salary;
- Great secondary benefits;
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization.
- Julianne Maas
- +31 6 42344580
- +31 88 044 2000