Cloud Infrastructure Lead – RandstadRandstad 40 uur #8680
Are you passionate about understanding and transforming the way people learn and do you want to combine this with your Infrastructural background? If yes? Keep on reading!
Our client, Infinitas Technology is a dynamic educational resources company and one of Europe’s leading providers of innovative and engaging products and services for teaching and learning.
This company is passionate about understanding and transforming the way people learn, and because of that, they are currently shifting towards a more end user-centered product development approach that leverages all the strengths and history of the companies, while being focused on delivering real value to the many people using their products.
They create educational solutions that touch the lives of everyone around us. Their aim is to deliver flexible, market-leading solutions that support new approaches to learning.
Within the Technology Operations department there is a vacancy available for a Cloud Infrastructure Lead.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Lead you will be leading the Infrastructure team that consists of 5 Infrastructure engineers, which is currently in the movement of bringing our complete infrastructure to the cloud.
The infrastructure team is responsible for the design, configuration and operation of infrastructure, supporting the cross functional product development teams and the user workspace environment.
Your main responsibility will be:
- Lead the transformation (shift-left) to create a full native cloud environment, support by automated policies (infrastructure-, security- and policy-as-code)
- Lead the skill-transition of the current team, so that they are fully able to support the engineering teams (creating the optimal balance between flexibility-speed and stability-security in our infrastructure landscape)
The infrastructure engineers in your team:
- Will be experts in the design, configuration and operation of scalable infrastructure services and applications
- Support colleagues in the other technology teams, ensuring that they have reliable and quality infrastructure upon which to build and operate their products
- Are an active part of an open and transparent engineering culture that values the sharing of knowledge, development of individuals and removal of any knowledge silos
- Focus within the team on the delivery of reliable and scalable infrastructure that help the overall team deliver to the agreed business outcomes
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent understanding of Cloud Infrastructure architecture, networking, services, offerings
- Extensive experience in designing end to end Architecture on Cloud
- Experience with infrastructure technologies (i.e. Azure, Microsoft 365, Kubernetes, SQL/MongoDB, CDN, Cloud Networking)
- Significant experience as a technical leader in a modern cloud infrastructure environment
- You have a transparent and open communication style
- Be prepared to work outside office hours (on-call duty or in case of emergencies)
- You are happy to work in a dynamic and agile environment, where as we learn we will also be changing direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate in English
- Competitive benefits and a challenging environment to work in
- The opportunity to work in a domain that makes a genuine and positive impact on the society we live in
- The chance to work with a diverse team across a range of European countries and learn how education can be both the same and different at the same time
- Flexible working hours depending on team requirements as to how, where and when you work
- Yvonne van Amelsvoort
- M: +31 6 41902316