Business Intelligence Specialist – Noord-BrabantNoord-Brabant 40 uur #7930
Challenging position for a BI professional in an international environment! Also an open possibility for candidates who are looking for a first serieus step in their career!
With more than a century of experience, this organization is the world’s largest producer of sustainable natural ingredients from edible and inedible organic residuals. They are the only publicly traded company in this industry (NYSE/DAR).
With approximately 10,000 dedicated employees globally and a strong presence in North America and Europe they are one of the largest companies in the industry.
A pioneering innovator in repurposing, they create a wide range of products and customized specialty solutions for the food, feed, pet food, fuel and other industries at plants in over 200 locations on five continents.
In this position, you are primarily responsible for maintaining and operating the Business Intelligence reporting and planning applications and in addition for day-to-day functional support of JD Edwards BI and related applications and interfaces. The reporting applications are used to create reliable reporting on all functional areas and planning applications are used to budget and forecast operations.
In this role, you’re working closely with the BI team, IT, application consultant and users and the business.
- Manage and optimize the BI reporting and Planning application modules
- Maintain and perform daily monitoring of the BI reporting and planning application modules
- Analyze and solve operational and technical planning and reporting issues
- Prepare and perform required data preloads
- Keep applications updated to recent versions
- Arrange authorized user access
- Advice IT and assess (new) application functionalities
- Review improvement proposals for technical impact
- Maintain structural and maintainable planning and reporting templates
- Test and document changes according to (SOX) requirements
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position as BI Specialist
- Experience with BI and Planning tools
- Knowledge of Longview, Hyperion Essbase, SQL, Hyperion Planning is a pre
- Strong communication skills to build internal and external networks, and able to accept and adopt to different cultures
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language is a must
- We are looking for someone with a strong analytical mindset. In our organization a pro-active attitude is a must. You easily establish and develop effective relationships, are able to take decisions independently and connect between business and corporate teams
- Competitive salary, depending on education and experience
- 30 holidays, holiday pay of 8%, bonus opportunity and a company pension scheme
- A great work-life balance
- International experience and exposure with people from different cultures all over the world
- Development of personal skills and knowledge, with training and education programs as deemed relevant for further development
- Independence and the opportunity to initiate or participate in projects for implementing solutions
- Yvonne van Amelsvoort
- M: +31 6 41902316