Business Intelligence Analyst – RotterdamRotterdam 40 uur #6793
Business intelligence is key to monitor business trends, detect significant events and get the full picture of what is happening inside an organization thanks to data. Do you want to take this responsibility to a large multinational? Please continue reading..
Our client is a large multinational which stores, distributes and transports chemicals and bulk-liquids all over the world. Their business applications teams are the link between IT and the Business. They have a corporate business applications team with a total of 6 consultants who are responsible for projects and support of the HR and Finance systems. Due to successful finished roll-out projects, there is an increased demand for data analysis. Because of that they are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who can take on this responsibility.
As an BI Analyst you will be developing and implementing reports and dashboards, data analysis, KPI frameworks and guidelines for data quality standards and monitoring. Besides that you will be acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases and model stores within their Azure data analytics platform.
- Develop reports and dashboards in Power BI, design data pipelines for our Azure BI Platform, primarily for the Corporate functions (Finance, Global Shared Service Center, Sales & Marketing and HR);
Contribute to projects within Corporate that have data & analytics as the prime goal or defined as an important enabler. Delivery is transparent, of high quality, on target, documented, following the appropriate project methodology and fully aligned with the business;
- Work with resources and the Data & Analytics teams on a day-to-day basis to comply and contribute to company standards, share knowledge and align on activities;
- Develop, build, test and maintain the databases (Data Warehouse) based on source systems like Oracle EBS, Oracle FCC, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and its semantic models (AS) in a sustainable manner that is also cost effective. Ensure the model design and architecture will support the business requirements;
- Define data quality improvement opportunities in the organization and existing applications (mainly Oracle EBS) and drive improved data consistency in these applications. Measure improvements and positive impact to the business;
- Explore AI (artificial intelligence) opportunities.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer engineer, mathematics, business administration or econometrics;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in BI and data-driven strategies;
- Experience with Power BI, or different reporting tools such as Tableau, Clickview and SAP BO;
- Knowledge of Financial ERP systems, preferably Oracle E-Business Suite;
- Business process knowledge of Procure to Pay and/or Order to Cash and/or Record to Report;
- Strong analytical skills and experience with analyzing and manipulating large datasets;
- Affinity with predictive modeling and machine learning;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, a self-starter with good communication skills;
- Excellent command of the English language in word and writing.
- Market conform salary including a 13th month;
- Working 37.5 hours a week;
- Bonus program;
- A lot of room for internal educations;
- 25 holidays
- Inge Hendrikx
- +316 81 33 55 23
- +31 88 044 2000