Business Consultant SAP Sales & Marketing – WoudenbergSAP CRM Woudenberg 40 uur #9108
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Cannondale helps people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products. They make bikes for everybody, as cycling culture is developing and growing worldwide. The company is looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people. If you enjoy sports and of course love cycling as much as they do, then you could fit perfectly within the company.
As SAP Business Consultant you are the liaison between the business and IT for all SAP-related processes in Sales/Marketing/Finance area and beyond. You are supporting the implementation of new SAP capabilities and provides guidance to our Global IT-department for local requests. In addition, you are training CSG Europe employees on the use of SAP. You are directly reporting to the Director Projects & Business innovation.
- Daily SAP support for our Woudenberg Campus & Almelo Factory of the Future.
- SAP-lead on local projects including ERP-system updates.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of business processes, procedures, solutions and systems.
- Define the specifications for implementations requested for and work with developers to ensure SAP solution meets business requirements.
- Work with end users to understand routine job requirements and achieve user satisfaction.
- Contribute to enhancing IT tools, methods and approaches
- Support integration to 3rd party applications.
- Consult external IT advisors where needed for 3rd party support.
- Identifying, analyzing and communicating risks and opportunities to the Project Director on a timely basis as well as ensuring any issues are cleared up in a timely manner.
- Follow internal controls and company policies for each tax category as set by CSG and job function.
- Contribute to the success of CSG by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned continuously striving for improvement.
In order to be successful in this challenging position, the ideal candidate has:
- Minimal bachelor’s degree in IT is required.
- 5+ years’ experience with SAP ERP-systems systems in an international business environment or consulting environment with focus on sales/marketing/finance area.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English (fluency in another European language is an advantage).
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Continuously striving for improvements.
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in SAP HANA or migration is a plus.
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle is a plus.
- Holder of EU-Passport
Become a part of the Cannondale team! Do you want to combine your passion with your work? Have you always wanted to work in an international and dynamic company? Now is your chance to become part of our ambitious team at the European HQ in the Netherlands! Within Cannondale you will be working alongside colleagues who have an aspiration for sports and health. Colleagues with whom you can have fun riding lunch rides in beautiful nature with plenty of bike trails. Or do you prefer to work out in our own gym? It won’t take long before you will be working in the coolest cycling hub of the world, based on beautiful campus in the center of the Netherlands!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with strong brands, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. If you have an aspiration to work with some great cycling brands and an extremely dedicated and passionate team, please get in touch!
- Steven Trienen
- M: +31 (0)6 28 30 93 43
- E: email@example.com