Business Analyst – OostrumOostrum 40 uur #8666
Step into the world of a global leader in cargo securing systems and become THE Business Analyst for Cordstrap!
Our business partner Cordstrap is a dynamic and agile private company that has been at the forefront of a revolution in the protection of Cargo. It is a mid-sized organization that has built a leading position globally over the last 50 years through an innovative suite of products. Cordstrap works in partnership with customers to provide advice and solutions to their global shipping needs – whether transporting dynamic cargo, dangerous chemicals or difficult to transport capital goods.
Cordstrap is headquartered in Oostrum, the South-East of the Netherlands, and maintains a global footprint of sales offices, factories, and distribution partners in over 50 countries worldwide.
IT is fully centralized in Oostrum in staff as well as in business platforms and support.
The IT team has transformed over the last few years into an organization that has its focus on and collaborates closely with the business. It has successfully supported the business with strategic change and improvement projects like the implementation of the global CRM system. Business and IT have planned a compelling technology vision for the company with roadmap initiatives in the area of digital interaction with customers, digital marketing and sales improvements, further improvement of the technology of the operational backbone, digital supply chain integration, and the execution of a challenging data and analytics and machine learning program.
Information Technology is organized in 3 teams:
– Business Applications
– Data and Analytics
– Infrastructure and Operations
They are a lean organization supported by high-quality vendors. The IT team lives by the Cordstrap values: Customer Centric, Integrity, Flat and Open, Agile and Innovative, and Execution Driven.
As the new Business Analyst, you will be joining the Business Applications team. Your work will be focused on specific Cordstrap focus area, for example Marketing & Sales, Supply
Chain & Operations or Finance & Human Resources.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Facilitate the design and documentation of Cordstrap business processes & data
with business owners and subject matter experts. The Business Analyst keeps this documentation up to date when changes occur;
- Develop a deep understanding of the business processes, organization, data, and functionality of business applications;
- Maintain end-user and functional support documentation for business applications;
- Participate in business application selection, -development, and -implementation projects to document, evaluate and test processes and functionality in collaboration with business users and vendors;
- Provide 2nd line functional application support to users for your business applications.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field;
- 1-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience in business process design & documentation and modeling data;
- Understanding of business application functionality and worked with business users and
business application vendors to get requirements well defined and documented;
- Tested business
application functionality and maintained user documentation;
- Affinity with the high
pace of commercial manufacturing and distribution businesses;
Note: you should already be living in the Netherlands for this position.
- A competitive salary package;
- 5% bonus;
- 27 days of holiday;
- Travel allowance;
- Pension arrangement
M: +31 6 1896 3809
T: +31 88 044 2000