BI developer – Noord-HollandNoord-Holland 40 uur #7828
Do you experience it as a challenge to advise and propel clients towards a future where data and BI will provide a better measurement of IT experience for employees? This might be your change to make a difference and contribute to an innovative new way of a beter human experience regarding IT.
Digital Transformation has been the biggest change many businesses have seen in years!
Our client is a Dutch based research and consultancy company that specialises in IT customer experience. They are on the forefront of the development of methods and toolkits for human experience based IT performance management. Their vision is to bridge the gap between human and technology. With their insights clients are able to monitor the performance of IT within the company by looking at the experience of the users.
Your job is to implement this tooling, by organizing the data traffic between the customers and our client getting from data to actionable insights in building and configuring reports and dashboards for customers. You will use your experience with customers to improve the data platform and data visualizations. And of course, you build it, you love it and you run it; your job is to maintain it as well.
you are also Responsible for the full data chain, including:
- Data handling, adjusting databases according to functional requirements (creating data tables, mapping data);
- Visualizing (storytelling) of data;
- You will build (Tableau) reports and dashboards for generic purposes, but also customer specific wishes;
- Maintaining reports & dashboards, adjusting and fixing issues along the way, automating data flows;
- Understand customer wishes and translate this into desired dashboard and report insights and subsequently into data configurations needed to provide these insights.
The role is based in Amsterdam, but you should be able to visit the clients. The clients are mainly in the Netherlands but occasionally also abroad.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mentioned responsibilities: data handling, maintaining reports & dashboards and visualization of data (in Tableau);
- Experience with Tableau and SQL;
- Personal you could identify yourself with the following characteristics: Professionalism, strong intellect, agile, hands-on mentality, team-mentality and internationally minded;
- You are business orientated, analytical, committed, cooperative and communicative.
Nice to haves include:
- Maintaining data engineering capabilities working with ETL;
- Experience with stakeholder management, in creating an understanding and guide customers in the use of our measurement tooling;
- Scripting skills for data analysis (e.g. python, R).
Our client offers you:
- 12 months contract at first with the possibility for a permanent contract;
- A gross salary that suits your experience and potential;
- A pension plan
- 26 days of holiday leave;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- A healthy lunch every day.
Neal van de Kar
M: +31 6 28749121
T: +31 88 044 2000