Azure Data Engineer – LeidenLeiden 40 uur #8454
Everyone knows the yellow and blue colors of IKEA. You might have visited one of their famous retail stores a couple of times to find new furniture. IKEA retail is one of the 3 pillars of the Ingka Group, the other 2 are Ingka Centers and Ingka Investments. Ingka Investments is a strategic partner to IKEA Retail and Ingka Centres, by securing financial strength for future growth and by making investments that contribute to making Ingka Group the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer and to achieving its People & Planet Positive strategy. Currently, we are looking for an Azure Specialist for their Renewable Energy portfolio. Do you want to contribute to a better world?
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for many people and they believe those lives are truly better when they’re lived sustainably. For them, it’s about balancing economic growth and positive social impact with environmental protection and renewal. So, their mission overall is to meet the needs of people today without compromising the needs of future generations.
Ingka Investments’ mission is to lead with purposeful investments, enabling Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength. They want to position Ingka Group as a unique, responsible and trusted investor. The Renewable Energy portfolio within Ingka Investments aims to invest in Renewable Energy production assets to support both financial and sustainability strategy. The Renewable Energy Portfolio of Ingka Investments so far has invested in 45 wind farms and 10 solar farms in 15 countries, planning to expand renewable energy investments into 33 countries globally to enable 24/7 matching of Ingka group energy consumption with in-house renewable production.
The Ingka Investments digital team currently consists of 4 people: 2 Azure Specialists and 2 Offica365 Specialists.
The Azure Specialist within Renewable Energy portfolio contributes to the growth and sustained profitability of the business through development and maintenance of Azure resources in line with Renewable Energy Asset Management and Digitalization strategy.
More specifically, this means you will:
- Support Renewable Energy Investments digitalization in development, roll-out and maintenance of digitalization solutions;
- Take over developed digitalization solutions and ensure their smooth operation by utilizing a clear maintenance and support plan;
- Contribute functional expertise in translation of business and operations targets to documented digital processes and solution architecture;
- Support Renewable Energy Investments digitalization to review and critically challenge quotes and offers from third party solution providers and consultants;
- Secure the Ingka Investments working standards (Rule on Health and Safety, Rule on Environment, Terms of Engagement, etc.) and local legislation, in renewable energy operations;
- Monitors renewable energy operations goals, KPIs and costs;
- Report performance, risks and deviations to the Renewable Energy Country Operations Manager;
- Effectively manages relations with service providers and internal/external stakeholders.
As an Azure Specialist for Ingka Investments you have:
- A degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in digitalization transformation based on Microsoft Azure;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure architect, services and components (Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, Eventhub & IaaS);
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps and Azure Security;
- Experience in Azure integration with Microsoft Office365 and Dynamics365 resources;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
Besides working within a multicultural team, you will receive an appropriate salary with excellent fringe benefits:
- a 38 hours work week;
- the option to work 2 or 3 days at home;
- 30 holidays;
- Laptop and Telephone;
- Travel allowance.
Rob Coppens: email@example.com
M: +31 6 1896 3809