Application Architect – Regio: Zuid-HollandRegio: Zuid-Holland 40 uur #8181
For one of the world’s fastest-growing energy storage businesses we are looking for an experienced Software Developer who is ready for the next step as Application Architect!
For one of the world’s fastest-growing energy storage businesses, VTTI we are looking for an experienced Application Architect. This large international organization operates a network of bulk logistics assets around the world taking the environmental sound and safety into account. The organization has its head quarter in Rotterdam, from where they manage their terminals across 5 continents.
The company in-sourced its IT activities with regard to the development, maintenance and support of its world-wide terminal supporting system. They strive to be an agile, innovative and business driven IT organization which is needed to support the rapidly expanding network of terminals. Furthermore, you will be part of a small team consisting of developers, business analysts, and architects.
The terminal supporting system is developed in Oracle APEX & PL/SQL which supports all terminal processes. In the past years a customized ERP system is being implemented and constantly adjusted and further developed. You will contribute to the detailed plans for application maintenance, system migrations and system development. Together with the team, you will design the solutions and ideas, which will be transferred to the development teams. The Application Architect we are looking for, will be responsible for documenting all knowledge and supporting the lead architects.
- You have at least 2 years experience as Application Architect or 5 years as a software developer with Oracle APEX or PL/SQL knowledge;
- Understanding of the oil/gas tank storage business is a pro;
- You have excellent social and communication skills;
- You are highly driven to succeed and you will bring this energy along in the team;
- You are able to write and speak English fluently.
- Excellent base salary;
- Great secondary benefits;
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization.
- Jasper van ‘t Spijker
- M: +316 41902319